Wednesday, July 28, 2010

First Love

hmm my first love...it's way back elementary days...haha yes, guys...i know, i'm too young to fall in love that time...we call it "puppy love"...hehehe

it crossed my mind b'coz of a song i just heard..entitled "first love"..and today is his birthday..Happy Birthday Friend!

First love, it feels good to fall in love that time..though we're so young..i knew that the feelings are true..we still have those innocent hearts..(hehe of course, these time around, i can't say i'm still innocent)...all those laughter, those happy memories..and even the quarrels for petty things..hehe

i'm not telling this because i'm still inlove with him..it's just that..those kind of memories, are worth remembering..and are still kept in my heart..(sweet??)hehe..i don't actually believe in "First Love never Dies"...because love dies, only memories remains...

everytime i recall those memories,..i can't help myself to laugh for all my craziness...my innocence..hehehe

anyway,..hope u guys have your own happy and memorable first love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails