Friday, February 12, 2010

life and love quotes

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
Helen Keller


Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will.
Jawaharal Nehru


Life is like the dice that, falling, still show a different face. So life, though it remains the same, is always presenting different aspects.
Alexis


To live is like to love--all reason is against it, and all healthy instinct for it.
Samuel Butler


One life - a little gleam of time between two eternities.
Thomas Carlyle


Life is a pure flame,
and we live by an invisible sun within us.

Sir Thomas Brown


As I grow to understand life less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.

Jules Renard


Love is giving someone the ability to destroy you,
but trusting them not to


I wish I could be your tear drops,
for what more could anyone ask
for then to be conceived in your heart,
born in your eyes, live on your
cheeks, and die on your lips


Because the distance between us is so great,
my arms cannot reach you,
but because my love for you is just as great,
my heart does


You know it is love when
you want to share everything with her, even her pain.
You know it is love when
you can't stop thinking about her.
You know it is love when
you'd rather be in a relationship
but apart than not in a relationship at all.
But, most of all, you know it is love when
your happiness is dependant upon hers.
At least that's how I know.


Long distance relationships are like wind to a fire;
it puts out the small ones,
but inflames the big ones


Love is like a tattoo.
You take the risk, face the pain and yet place it in a special part of you.
When the time comes to erase it, you have to endure the pain again.
You'll realize that it will leave you scarred forever.
It will always be around to remind you that you once had something for sometime which is so special..


If I had a dream that could come true,
it would be the one with me and you.
The one where you stood right by my side
and we talked and talked until mornings tide.
You told me you loved me and that you cared,
but when I awoke you weren't there.
So I tried to find a way to your heart,
because cupid's arrow hit my heart.
Though for now we are just friends,
sometimes time makes relationships bend.


Giving up doesnt mean your letting go,
It means you've decided to accept it wasnt meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails