Tuesday, February 2, 2010

live my life to the fullest...

hmm we've been off for 3 months now...so many things happened to us at that period...we've been in a part where we are supposed to be back in to each others arm..but something happened that ruined that part...there are times that whenever we talked, we ended up both lost..we just hurting each other more...we are sensitive to everything...until the time that i really can't take the pain anymore...i give up...

i give him up coz i want to love myself this time...it's enough i think for me to be taken forgranted...
we, or i, specifically, put a wall between us...i kept my distance,..i've become invisible to him...

that decision make me see the real score between us..i see things more clearly...now, i can treat things more lightly...even him..

we're ok,..not that good friend but much better than before...
i stop thinking of the past,..i just look forward..i dont want to waste my life being miserable...all i do now, is enjoy my life,..appreciate every little things that happens to me..and appreciate all the people around me...

i just live my life to the fullest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails