Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My mom




In my 24 years in this world, God has been very good to me. Though we grow up without a father (my father died when I was 7 and my brother was 9 years old ), we, especially me, never looked or feel the need for a father. Because we have mom, who love us so much. She never married again after my father, she dedicated her life on us. I have seen all the sacrifices, and the hard works she does just for us to finish college. I, as a Computer Engineering graduate and my brother as Drafting engineering technology graduate. I really can't imagine neither think how she supported us. So now is time for us to take the responsibility for our family, specially me. It is because my brother already have his own family.

We are really blessed to have her in our life. She is a friend, a sister, a brother, and a mother. She is everything to me. I don't know what my life would be if I don't have her in my life. I will give her the best life. And I will be there for her no matter what.



1 comment:

  1. You've a good mother. Treasure her every moment of your life. I have just lost mine recently and I still think of her. She is everything to me and my family. My regret is that we only treasured her dearly shortly before she was taken from us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails