Saturday, January 31, 2009

Effective today....

January 31, 2009....my resignation is effective today..I'll be living the first company I worked for. I can say that I've been happy with my work here and specially with my officemates. I made new friends at work. And so many memories to treasure.
Am I going out of the country?? It was always the question to me why I am leaving. But I am not, I'll just be going home. For 2 years, I let my Mom live alone in the province. Though I visit her once or twice a month, it is still different if I stay with her at home. So now, I granted her wish, I'll be working there and I'll be staying home for good.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's very nice of you to take care of your mom... as for me, you made a good decision. We only have one mother and taking good care of her won't take all your life, if you don't, you'll regret it all your life. God bless you and your mother.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails