Thursday, August 12, 2010

Love Poems

*Every night I imagine touching your face,
but nothing is there except empty space.
My dreams are filled with visions of eternal bliss,
sealed by your tender and heavenly kiss.
I awake from my dreams,
yearning to hold you near,
searching but not finding bringing me to tears.
I lie there thinking about how you showed me love,
making me wonder if you were sent from heaven above.
I fall asleep knowing that you are in my mind and my heart,
for love is eternal and we will never be apart

ANNDRIA TURNER

Better than I was...
more than I am...
and all of this happened
with the touch of your hand.
And who I am now is
who I've wanted to be...
and now that we're together
I'm stronger than ever,
happy and free.
It's a beautiful thing--
don't think I can keep it all in...
I just got to let you know
what it is that won't let me go--
it's your love.
It just does something to me...
sends a shock right through me
and I can't get enough.

If you wonder about the spell I'm under--
It's your love.


From the song IT'S YOUR LOVE by TIM MCGRAW AND FAITH HILL


I thought of that old joke
This guy goes to a psychiatrist and says,
"Doc, my brother's crazy, he thinks he's a chicken." And the doctor says,
"Well why don't you turn him in?" and the guy says,
"I would, but I need the eggs."
Well, I guess that's pretty much now how I feel about relationships.
They're totally irrational and Crazy and absurd, but I guess we keep going through it
because most of us need the eggs.

- Wooden Allen

1 comment:

  1. Anndria I now see your beautiful soul but it is too late. I am so sorry for hurting you and notbeing there for you. Love, Josh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails