Monday, August 23, 2010

Post Graduate studies


This is where we are attending our masteral studies at Batangas State University. We're just five (5) in the class. Yes, just five MS CoE (computer engineering) Students. I am taking 3 subjects with 3 units each and 3 hours each subjects.




I decided to take my Masteral to refresh my mind of what i have studied in my undergraduate studies. It was stuck and i haven't used it since i graduated in college. Also, additional credentials for my job and soon to be jobs...

anyway, i'm with my Co-employee, Sir Jex..we take the same subjects..

I have these pictures while waiting for our professor..but sad to say, he was late and just appeared in our 2nd subject..

Im glad that i'm with Sir Jex., coz for sure if im just alone, i would be definitely bored waiting for my professor..

and being with him makes no dull moment..you wouldn't realize the time....he is one funny guy,.

By the way, he is also a blogger,.. you can check his site entitled "Talent Over Mastering".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails